Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Why do Americans think they are white? and why do they bash the Southern Europeans?

They usually bash the Southern Europeans, because they are a bit dark.

But that's simply because of the climate, that the generations had to adapt, creating darker genes in order to get protected against the sun exposure. Other than that, Southern Europeans are pure whites, and have pure white caucasus blood running through the veins.



Now, the Americans on the other hand, have black blood.

That's right.

Even if they look white, the probability of having Amerindian/Black blood in the genetic pool is high.

Hence the fact, there was and still there is, interracial.

Since the Colonization of the Americas, during the Cotton plantation, in the back of the mighty lord, to the days of today. Yeehaw!



So why do you Americans, call yourselves of white, when you have Black/Amerindian blood.

And why do you bash the Southern Europeans, calling them non-whites?

Just because you have brown people in South America, doesn't mean Europe has too.

Do you feel the urge to divide Europe?



The Blonds come from the North, while the Brunettes from the South.

So please tell me, when did the brunettes, stop belonging to the white-caucasus.



I'm sick of being discriminated in my homeland, by you, when you probably haven't left your ignoramus continent.

Don't I look white to you?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/67097560@N0鈥?/a>Why do Americans think they are white? and why do they bash the Southern Europeans?
"White" is slang for "of European descent". Your skin could be purple, but if your DNA reads European, you're European. It's more than just how you are colored, like some idiots like to believe. It's your bone structure, your body/bone mass, even things like your respiratory system and the diseases you are more prone to getting, all have to do with your race. Genetics can tell what you are as well, because race can be seen in your DNA... I know a girl who was murdered, and they could tell it was her, because they found her skull and yeah... they can tell your gender, race and age by nothing but your skull (Europeans have different molers than other races, etc.). Anyway, if you're southern European, you're just as "white" as say, an Irish person. I was told by my doctor that I'm more likely to have ostheoperosis (idk how to spell), simply because I'm white. Not because I have a paler skin tone, but because the way my European ancestors lived, ate, etc. I consider my best friend, who is Spanish with dark hair, eyes and skin just as "white" as I am.

I am pure, 100% European, and I was born in America. My grandparents immigrated here from Europe not very long ago. There's no way I'm anything but white. And I'm American... so, I am pure white AND American. It was only tough in Elementary school... everyone thought it was so cool to be part native american (it IS cool), and since I am pure white... I was excluded. I didn't care though. I'm proud to be Czech, it's better than ANYTHING!!! Just kidding.

You're right, a lot of Americans are multi-racial, but there are the exceptions... like me. BTW I want to point out that being proud of being white is not racist. It's seriously screwed up when people think that it is. If you're proud to be black, does that make you racist? Of course not.

P.S. I don't think I'm better than you... how could I, or anyone else, think that? I live in America, but I am probably more related to you than anyone here, so don't be angry if I call myself white o.0 it's all I am...
I can tell you that Americans can care less about you and your southern European bloodline. You should grow a thicker skin and not worry about what other people on a completely different continent think of you.Why do Americans think they are white? and why do they bash the Southern Europeans?
"pure whites"?? Many people in Spain are dark, the same as Italy.

And even if North Africans are considered Caucasoids, they aren't considered white. LOL
White Americans are descendants of White Europeans are they not?

Almost everyone has a race within them that isn't the current race they are however, the amount of Non-White Blood White Americans possess is not a significant amount and they don't really live or were raised within the culture so there's no point in them claiming it.

This race thing is silly, trying to put down others in your race. Grow up.

I think the asker is using this section, which is notorious for racist trolling and Bull, as his source for Americans don't care about Southern Europeans or class them as White. Someone's feeling the need to prove something?

I swear, you're one of the most delusional people on this site -.-
First off, your entire question is filled with broad, general statements about groups of people.

You say that Americans think they are white- well, I'm an American, and I'm not completely white. Lots of Americans are all kinds of colors.

You say Americans bash Southern Europeans, when millions of Americans ARE from Southern Europe.

Before you start complaining about bigotry against your group identity, take a look at your own bigotry against others.

You need to realize everyone is an individual, period.

Your rants against Americans and what you falsely think they believe are no beter than what you are accusing Americans of.
firstly, americans usually don't give two shits about what is going on in your european country. you need to stop generalizing, what if i said all germans are nazies. that would total bullshit. Most people in the u.s.a now do not concern or dwell on wether or not they are pure white because there are more important things. Racial purity is becoming more and more rare and you seem to be making a big deal about it so your implying that whites should be pure and you are not white if you have a tiny bit of anything else.

you sir need to grow up and look beyond this. Im not going to debate wether white americans are pure whites but i will tell you this. STOP BEING IGNORANT!


also many of my white friends willingly admit to having native american and black either in their family or bloodline so its no big deal, seriously.
There is no such thing as 'black' blood. I don't have the time to get into a huge essay about ethnic theory and such.
I will say that I presently live in America, and I have never heard anyone bash Southern Europeans due to their skin color. No sir, you are the one who seems quite obsessed with ethnicity and skin color. Who cares who's white or not white? That is all.

Edit:
After reading your additional details, I think you're epic-ly missing the point. NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR ETHNICITY. If you're Caucasian, whatever. If you're not Caucasian, whatever. It doesn't matter. If you're a hypocrite and an unpleasant person (and I kind of think you are due to your vaguely racist attitudes), then being a Caucasian won't change my opinion of you. Stop worrying about ethnicity, stop worrying about classifications of ethnicity, and just spend your time worrying about whether or not you're a good person.
Okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment