Friday, February 24, 2012

I Need Help On My English Report?

In my English III class we just finished reading of Plymouth Plantation By William Bradford. Now i have to do a project on it but its really hard ; can anyone PLEASE help me do this ! My source page has to be a bibliography. I also need to use an encyclopedia. This is what i need to do

Students will consult an encyclopedia to obtain into about one of the following topics. Then students will analyze how these influences help to explain the attitude and values Bradford expressed.

My Two Topics are:

1. The religious changes that took place in England in the 16th and 17th centuries, especially the control of the church.

2. The efforts of the Virginia Company to explore and settle North America, especially their dealings with the pilgrims.



PLEASE ANYONE THAT IS SMART ENOUGH HELP ME WITH THIS PROJECT IT WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.I Need Help On My English Report?
Pay attention in class!

No comments:

Post a Comment