Tuesday, February 14, 2012

This might answer the inner race Racism Questions?

In my bag here, I have a fool proof method for controlling your Black slaves. I guarantee everyone of you that if installed correctly it will control the slaves for at least 300 years. My method is simple. Any member of your family or your overseer can use it. I have outlined a number of differences among the slaves; and I take these differences and make them bigger. I use fear, distrust, and envy for control purposes. These methods have worked on my modest plantation in the West Indies and it will work throughout the South. Take this simple little list of differences, and think about them. On top of my list is "Age", the second is "Color" or shade, there is intelligence, size, sex, size of plantations, status on plantation, attitude of owners, whether the slaves live in the valley, on a hill, East, West, North, South, have fine hair or coarse hair, or is tall or short. Now that you have a list of differences, I shall give you an outline of action- but before that I shall assureThis might answer the inner race Racism Questions?
You see, I've been saying it. But people didn't even notice. I've been saying it. That shiit's a trip isn't it? William Lynch had it all planned out. You want to know how to change it? The first thing I'll say is it has NOTHING to do with white people, or any appology they could offer. And second, black people, stop fighting each other. Because you're doing exactly what they want you to do. They want you to poison yourselves with alcohol, drugs, rap music, premarital and unprotected sex, divorce, 26 inch rims on your escalade. They want you to kill each other over those very things. They want this because it's an easy way for them to be right. Black people, we've got all the opportunity in the world to prove that shitlicking willi lynch wrong.



I reallize that caption is hard to read, and a lot of you criticize this person for posting it. But I do not. And Diva, I feel you girl. The shiit is disgusting, horrible, and it makes you sick doesn't it? Well, do something about it. We can't know where we're going unless we know where we came from and like it or not, THAT is what happend. THAT is where we came from. We can either let it destroy us, or learn from it.



That's all I've got.
wth...



where's the question??This might answer the inner race Racism Questions?
you have way too much time on your hands.
  • watch harry potter and the deathly hallows part 1
  • mopar
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment